We are Africa Risk Consulting (ARC). ARC is a pan-African consulting company that provides timely, relevant information and advice that enables its clients to take informed investment decisions and to safeguard their reputations.
This Policy explains when, how and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, get in touch with us or read our newsletter, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
Should you have any questions regarding this Policy or want to know exactly which information we have stored about you and potentially want us to delete any such information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll immediately deal with any of your queries
Below you will find more information on:
– How we collect information from you.
– How your information is used.
– Who has access to your information.
– How you can access, update or delete your information.
– Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information.
How Is your information used?
Disclosure of your information to third parties
Only to the extent necessary to run our business, to our service providers, where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
How do we collect information from you?
– We obtain information about you (1) when you use our website, (2) when you contact us about products and services or (3) if you register to receive our weekly newsletter.
– The personal information we collect includes (1) information you provide to us directly, through a form or an e-mail; (2) information we automatically collect through your use of our website or our newsletter (such information may include your name, address, email address, IP address, information about your device and information regarding what pages are accessed and when); and (3) information we receive from third parties or we find on publicly available websites.
– We may use web analytics services, including Google Analytics, for our website.
– Web analytics services use “cookies”. These are text files which are stored on your computer and make it possible to analyse your use of the website.
How you can access, update or delete your information?
First of all, you have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us about our services, then you can just let us know on email@example.com and we will remove you from the list.
Secondly, you can ask us at any time which information we have collected about you and with whom we have shared such information, if at all. Please don’t hesitate to drop us an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll gladly assist you.
Finally, you may not like it at all that we store any information about you. If so, by all means, send an e-mail to email@example.com and we’ll make sure any information we have stored about you is deleted. We will also request any third-party service provider, agent or subcontractor, with whom we have shared your information, to delete your information too.
Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
When you give us personal information or we collect your information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely.
With regards to the transmission of information you provide us, we do not have any specific security measures in place, but we do also not collect or process any sensitive information (such as credit or debit card details) at this stage. Your non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are indeed transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review.
This Policy was last updated on 06 April 2021.