Africa Risk Consulting (ARC) is a pan-African consulting company that provides timely, relevant information and advice that enables its clients to take informed investment decisions and to safeguard their reputations.
Should you have any questions regarding this Policy, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Below you will find more information on:
– How we collect information from you.
– How your information is used.
– Who has access to your information.
– How you can access, update or delete your information.
– Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information.
How Is your information used?
To improve our business and website, to advertise our goods and services, to analyse your use of our website, and in connection with our legal rights and obligations. To notify you of any update, change or announcements related to our services. Also to send you newsletters about developments in Africa.
THIRD PARTY ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Only to the extent necessary to run our business, to our service providers, where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
We will not sell, rent or release your information in any other way to third parties beyond our network for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so.
How do we collect information from you?
– We obtain information about you (1) when you use our website, (2) when you contact us about products and services or (3) if you register to receive our weekly newsletter.
– The personal information we collect includes (1) information you provide to us directly, through a form or an e-mail; (2) information we automatically collect through your use of our website or our newsletter (such information may include your name, address, email address, IP address, information about your device and information regarding what pages are accessed and when); and (3) information we receive from third parties or we find on publicly available websites.
– We may use web analytics services, including Google Analytics, for our website.
– Web analytics services use “cookies”. These are text files which are stored on your computer and make it possible to analyse your use of the website.
How you can access, update or delete your information?
You may decide to exercise one of the following rights concerning the processing of data at any time by sending your request to email@example.com
Our DPO will make sure to answer your request as soon as possible. You have the right to:
Access the personal information we have processed and be informed about what data we have collected, why and with whom we may share it;
Ask for the deletion of your data from our database if you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of your personal information, if the personal data is no longer required for the purposes it was collected for or if your data has been processed unlawfully. We will also request any third-party service provider, agent or subcontractor, with whom we have shared your information, to delete it immediately;
Rectification when data has been wrongly recorded or has become inaccurate or incomplete.
Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
When you give us personal information or we collect your information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely.
With regards to the transmission of information you provide us, we do not have any specific security measures in place, but we do also not collect or process any sensitive information (such as credit or debit card details) at this stage. Your non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are indeed transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review.
This Policy was last updated on 19 May 2021.