Terms & Conditions
The Site is owned and operated by Africa Risk Consulting Ltd, a company registered at address 6, 25 Farringdon St, Farringdon, London EC4A 4AB.
If you have any complaints or questions regarding the Site or the Site Terms, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to make changes to these Site Terms, which will be effective once they are published on the Site. You should revisit this area of the Site regularly to check the terms and conditions.
Use Of the site by You
The content on our website is not intended to be construed as advice. You must not rely on any of the content of our website for any purposes whatsoever, and you must seek your own independent professional advice before deciding to take any course of action on the basis, whether in whole or in part, of any of the content available on our website at any time.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any Content of another user of the Site for any purpose other than for the purpose for which it has been posted.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Site Terms, you must not:
– Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software or code comprising, or in any way making up, a part of the Site, including any algorithm used by us;
– Introduce any virus, worm, trojan horse, malicious code or other programmes which may damage computers or other computer-based equipment to the Site or to other users;
– Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site’s infrastructure, including spam or other unsolicited mass e-mailing techniques;
– Use the Site for any objectionable or unlawful purpose;
– Use the Site in any manner that would result in you breaching any applicable legislation or licensing obligations (including with respect to privacy) or any obligations you may owe to third parties;
-Mislead or deceive others through any act or omission or make a false representation about your identity, including the impersonation of a real or fictitious person or using an alternative identity or pseudonym;
– Stalk or harass anyone;
– Sell, redistribute or use information contained on the Site for a commercial purpose without our prior written consent;
-Distribute or publish any part of the information or Content included in the Site on any part of the internet or social media, or other publicly accessible electronic network, or otherwise publish, broadcast or display any such information in public.
Suspension & Termination
Failure to comply with the above sections on Content and Prohibited Uses constitutes a material breach of the Site Terms, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
– Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Site and our services;
– issuing of a warning to you;
– legal action against you, including proceedings for reimbursement of all costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
– disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
The responses described above are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property on the Site.
We own the distinctive Africa Risk Consulting marks, brand and logo. We have the consent to display the logos of clients. Nothing on this Site creates any right on your part (express or implied) that would allow you to use or display a trademark that you do not own, regardless of whether the trademark is currently registered.
Links to other sites
If any provision of these Site Terms is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity will not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid. These Site Terms will be interpreted to carry out the intent to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We may modify these Site Terms from time to time by posting the modification(s) or updating these terms and conditions on the Site. Unless otherwise specified by us when posted, all modifications will be effective upon posting. If you do not agree to any modification(s), your only recourse will be to cease using or accessing the Site. If you continue to access the Site after any modification becomes effective, then your access will constitute acceptance of such modification.
Except for any express warranties in these Site Terms, all Content on the Site and all Africa Risk Consulting services are provided ‘as is’. To the extent permitted by law, Africa Risk Consulting excludes all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and as to the availability, accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information or services, including services of any third party, that are made available via, or referred to on, the Site.
To the extent permitted by law, Africa Risk Consulting (and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, representatives and third-party service providers) excludes all liabilities (including in contract, for negligence, under statute or otherwise) for any direct loss, indirect or consequential loss, damage, costs or expenses suffered by you or claims made against you (however caused) in connection with:
– your use of the Site and/or any Content on the Site;
-any decision made, or action taken, by you or anyone else in reliance upon any Content contained in, or omitted from, the Site
-any errors in, or omissions from, the Site, including, but not limited to, technical inaccuracies and typographical errors;
-any lack of availability, interruption, delay in operation, virus, internet access difficulties, or equipment malfunction in relation to the Site; or
-any goods or services identified, supplied, offered or advertised on, or through, the Site.
If any warranties are implied by law that cannot be excluded, then to the maximum extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of such warranties is limited to, at our option:
-in the case of products the replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products; or the payment of the cost of replacing the products or acquiring equivalent products;
-in the case of services: the supply of the services again; or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.